The Obvious Threat The Obvious Threat

Very Intersting

i like the fact that you used 3d in flash, was it imported into flash from another program such as swift 3d or was it originally made in flash? this is really good from what i saw and gives us a good reminder of modern life in the future!?

lets put it short: VERY GOOD

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

good but...

it really annoys me that this has a higher rating than waterlollies, look at the graphics, length and amount of effort put into that compared to this, i mean come on guys! i'm givin it a five because it is funny but waterlollies is better (and so is there she is 2)

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

very good

definitely fits in with the final fantasy theme, at first i thought it was a game and i started to panic, great animation as well! keep it up and i look forward to seeing more! :)

:the game: :the game:

well.........

certainly different, but thats a good thing. this game made me feel like im trapped in a padded cell, basically what the world is like,.... you got it right, everything is controlled, well done!:L

Age of War Age of War

really fun game

nice upgrades, nice graphics and fun too!
bit too hard though

Fight Fight III Fight Fight III

bad

i'm only giving you a 4 for animation but the rest, well, rubbish.

TF - Sentinel Prime  TF - Sentinel Prime

its good....

but kicks in at 3:12 which is a bit late for me, but overall a good well-worked song :D

[ moving on ] [ moving on ]

great

well, first of all i wanted to tell you that this song is amazing and it has professional quality along with you, the artist.
it really sounds like a main stream dnb song and to be honest i do reacon you are going to get signed.

boney-man responds:

:D This is one of the best reviews I've ever gotten!

thanks!

Edit: I'm actually pretty close to getting signed now... you predicted the future lol

Tzu - Once in a Dream Tzu - Once in a Dream

really good... again!

all your music is very consistent, i really like it, i'm going to put you on my favorites! : D