TF - Sentinel Prime  TF - Sentinel Prime

its good....

but kicks in at 3:12 which is a bit late for me, but overall a good well-worked song :D

[ moving on ] [ moving on ]

great

well, first of all i wanted to tell you that this song is amazing and it has professional quality along with you, the artist.
it really sounds like a main stream dnb song and to be honest i do reacon you are going to get signed.

boney-man responds:

:D This is one of the best reviews I've ever gotten!

thanks!

Edit: I'm actually pretty close to getting signed now... you predicted the future lol

Tzu - Once in a Dream Tzu - Once in a Dream

really good... again!

all your music is very consistent, i really like it, i'm going to put you on my favorites! : D

Tzu - Can't Stop Tzu - Can't Stop

really nice

i really like your music, this has got to be one of your best.
i gonna PM you about something ;)

Tzu - Astral Visions Tzu - Astral Visions

this is...well!

very amazingly good (?) but it doesn't get into a fast drum and bass break beat if you know what i mean.
well done, has a really nice feel to it!

Tzunami responds:

Yeah I know what you mean, it's just more laid back. Thanks.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

very good!

you got to get yourself out of the pendulum state of mind, it's the same 1 2 beat all the way through, pendulum are failing in england and i don't want you to fail either, but overall that was an amazing song, well done! it went together excellently.
4/5
9/10

(NUB) 8 bit orgasm (NUB) 8 bit orgasm

great.

i would stick with the chip tunes, maybe not so high-pitched though, you could try a more mellow sounding tune with a chill kind of feeling with low pitched chip tunes, that would be great. good song though. keep it up.

&amp;lt;-Inner-Fire-&amp;gt; <-Inner-Fire->

amazing

everything goes together beautifully, this is so epic and has got to be the most wonderful sounding piece on NGAP. this would be perfect for a final boss battle in a game, do you mind if i use it?

Dj-Rec0il responds:

haha thx for the warming words man :) and feel free to use it m8 :)

// Rec0il

Lost in Rio Lost in Rio

...?

is this in chaos faction? cos this song just makes me wanna go play it, great game and great song, well done, keep it up!

[3nL] - Cultural Distraction [3nL] - Cultural Distraction

great

it reminds me of enter shikari, only criticism is that it get to repetitive, still great though, keep it up!

3ndL3ss responds:

enter shikari, i wasnt expecting that haha thanks ^_^, yeah i could see it was a tad repetitive but its my first go at DnB XD

[3nL]